help files in debug folder is removed by xojo2016r1.1

Hi
Does anyone know how to make application help files not being removed from debug folder in xojo2016r1.1?
I’m running the IDE under win7
in xojo2015 you could set those files to read only and the xojo removed only the debug application during debug terminate.
In xojo2016r1,1 the help files is removed from the debug folder even if they are read only and the debug application is never removed anymore.
Shall it be this way? It’s rather tricky developing with xojo2016r1.1 when all the help files is being removed during every debug session.
/fulgul

Deleting the entire debug folder is the intended behavior.

Instead, Use a copy files step to put them there and they’ll get copied every time.

Thanks Greg

That will solves the most problematic issue of the two, the deletion of the help files.

The debug application is still not deleted after the debug session. Is that an erroneous behavior in 2016r1.1?

/fulgul

[quote=264846:@fulam gullian]The debug application is still not deleted after the debug session. Is that an erroneous behavior in 2016r1.1?
[/quote]
Completely close down Xojo (taskbar icon too!) Delete the folder yourself. Clear out all caches and try again.
If Xojo is still having trouble, double check permissions on the parent folder, repeat all steps above, and reboot.

If the app folder is left opened in Windows Explorer, it won’t be deleted. From what I see, everything else but the app is.

Thanks Tim and Michel

Unfortunately nothing of your suggestions seem to work.

• I installed the 2016r1.1 on a new clean win7 sp1 32bit PC.
  • Moved my project to the new PC.
  • Started xojo and opened the project from within the IDE.
  • Run a debug build.
  • Terminated the debug application after it started.
  • closed down xojo
  • Opened the debug build folder location and the debug built application was not deleted nor the debug lib folder and all the dlls.

/fulgul