group box problem

I have 5 radio buttons in 2 different group boxes, but they are still canceling each other out! I know its a dumb question but please help.

Instead of using separate radio buttons, make them part of two different control sets. One control set per control box.

The group boxes have to be the parent control of the radio buttons. If you add radio buttons and then the group box or the label part of the radio button extends past the group box boundary then the parenting will not be correct.

Posted too fast.

Or as Michel suggests - use the control set option. This would have the added benefit of grouping all the radio buttons together in the navigator.

Thanks, a lot of subtle changes I have to figure out with xojo. I appreciate your help Zane and Michel

Control set, in and of itself, will not solve the parenting issue. A control set does not create a button “group”.

Excuse me, How I assign the value of a variable to a Groubox #?
If I have a varibale Y (is an Integer value) and I write: GroupBox#.Caption = Y, the program inform Error.

A GroupBox.Caption is a string, not an integer.

[quote=73649:@James Pinilla]Excuse me, How I assign the value of a variable to a Groubox #?
If I have a varibale Y (is an Integer value) and I write: GroupBox#.Caption = Y, the program inform Error.[/quote]

GroupBox1.Caption = Str(Y)