JOHNSON CITY, TN (February 11, 2018) – GraffitiSuite is pleased to announce the release of GraffitiSuite Release 28!
This is quite a large update in terms of bug fixes, improved functionality, and new components. Representing nearly six months of work and testing by our customers, it is a must-have update.
For Desktop there are two new user interface components and one rewritten from the ground up to empower your development:
- GraffitiFontPicker is a font selection list with features such as built-in search, automatic saving of recent selections, and automatic saving of favorite fonts.
- GraffitiTaskList is a class that allows you to easily create check-able lists of tasks for users to complete.
- GraffitiRibbon 2.0 is a wholly rewritten ribbon class with support for a wide array of built-in components including tabs, groups, multiple button types, RectControl embedding, and ContainerControl embedding for an insanely powerful toolbar.
For Web there are two new additions:
- GraffitiWebBarcodeReader uses the device camera(s) to scan for a wide array of barcode types: AZTEC, CODABAR, CODE39, CODE93, CODE128, EAN8, EAN13, ITF, PDF417, QR, RSS14, UPCA and UPCE.
- GraffitiWebPagePanel functions much like the desktop PagePanel, but uses WebContainers to fill the content of the PagePanel’s area.
For a full overview of the changes in the release, please view the ChangeLog at https://graffitisuite.com/wiki/doku.php?id=changelogs:r28
GraffitiSuite is an ever-expanding set of classes for Xojo Desktop and Web targets that aims to both ease development and provide access to advanced features and user interface concepts.
ABOUT GRAFFITISUITE SOLUTIONS
GraffitiSuite Solutions is a software and web development consulting firm based in Johnson City, TN, and has been providing custom Xojo development, components and solutions since 2003.
See https://graffitisuite.com/ for more information.