getting something right

It’s nice to realize I did something almost exactly the way the Xojo folks would do it. I have been coding the function to set a PopupMenu to the value read in from a database field. Wondering if there wasn’t an easier way I started going through the xojo examples and not finding a direct example I opened the Eddies Electronics project knowing there had to be a popupmenu and I found the SelectablePopupMenu subclass. (sorry, talk about a run-on sentence) The code in the SetValue method is exactly what I had been coding all along.

I did copy and implement the subclass into my current project because it is neat and clean.

Just saying…