Getting data to a Report

Hi Everyone,
I am at the final stage of my practice windows program and I ran into issues with the report. I created a report and I entered a text, a field and a graphics on the header. I used this code to print and also to view the results on a listbox to make sure my Query is correct. When I run it, I only get one page with the “text” printed and “0” as the field and nothing for the graphics. How do I tell the report to get all the data from the Query I created? I am missing something and I tried to read all the posts and documents before posting this.

[CODE
If orders <> Nil Then
For Each row As DatabaseRow In orders
ProdListBox.AddRow(row.ColumnAt(0).StringValue, row.ColumnAt(1).StringValue, _
row.ColumnAt(2).StringValue, row.ColumnAt(3).StringValue)
Next

End If

report1.Picture1.DataField = “logo.jpg”
report1.Field2.DataField = orders.Column(“FacturaID”).stringvalue

If orders = Nil Then
MessageBox(“No records found to print.”)
Else
Var ps As New PrinterSetup

// set the resolution to 300 DPI for printing
ps.MaximumHorizontalResolution = 300
ps.MaximumVerticalResolution = 300

If ps.ShowPageSetupDialog Then
Var g As Graphics
g = OpenPrinterDialog(ps, Nil)
If g <> Nil Then

// if the report runs successfully
  If rpt.Run(orders, ps) Then
    rpt.Document.Print(g)
  End If
End If

End If
End If
/CODE]

In the listbox, I can see the records:
My final target is print an invoice for a particular ID (FacturaID). I will be adding more tables on the final query but I wanted to start with two first just to see how it all works.
Also, the logo I specified on the “image” part of the designer didnt print either.
Thank You

It looks like your Listbox loading code moves to the end of the RowSet and then never moves back to the first row again. Depending on what db you’re using RowSet.MoveToFirstRow may or may not be available.

You are the best! That was it. Thanks Tim