GDI+

So you missed the drastic speed improvement on cut/copy/paste with 2014R2.1.

That said, I have skipped renewal in the past and did not vanish into thin air for that.

I’d love to get this working with my VM, but for some reason it never works. I see the software appearing on the desktop, even starting up, but then it fails with ‘Cannot connect to the debugger. Since we could not locate the target IDE to start a debug session, this application will now exit.’

[quote=129343:@Michel Bujardet]So you missed the drastic speed improvement on cut/copy/paste with 2014R2.1.

That said, I have skipped renewal in the past and did not vanish into thin air for that.[/quote]

Yea, i missed that one, but for me that was aminor annoyancy. There are much, MUCH more things i dislike in the new IDE.

Wayne, i think that’s one of the most forgotten options, it’s so easy to define your own start position for a new project!

I dont dislike the new GUI, in fact I love it. But running Xojo under Windows is a pain in the @ss. :slight_smile:
Ones you have used Xojo under OSX you know what I mean.

[quote=129523:@Christoph De Vocht]I dont dislike the new GUI, in fact I love it. But running Xojo under Windows is a pain in the @ss. :slight_smile:
Ones you have used Xojo under OSX you know what I mean.[/quote]

It is strange, since it is the same app really, that it should be less enjoyable under Windows, but I agree. What I find most annoying is the fact that the IDE window is smaller. I use 1920x1080 21 inches screens on both machines, and would like to have the same aspect ratio. Instead, the Windows IDE is kind of crammed.

Also, the right hand side panned does not scroll well.

But nothing prevents you to code mostly on Mac, and use the Windows IDE for UI tweaking and run.