Full screen bug in El Capitan

Have to confess that not really, I poked at a couple of Windows 8 machines and then walked away as I couldn’t figure out the frigging start button was.

Full Screen is the rule for mobile devices.

On tablets, Windows 8 touch interface is good. But the goofy attempt to force that on Desktop users will remain the biggest Microsoft blunder of its history.

That is exactly why Windows 10 now boots on the desktop as any Windows system did before yuky 8. How many hundreds of million dollars did this idiocy cost ?

All that said, I am kind of worried to see Apple embark on the same dumb convergence between iOS and OS X.

One more year and we get iOS X.

I was referring to the Split screen issue. Never had any issues with the full screen feature (it suppose to behave like that).

I didn’t report a problem with Split screen.

Correct me if I’m wrong … (I didn’t read ALL the above posts)

but doesn’t the XOJO full screen feature just active the double headed arrow icon in the upper right corner of the window (OS X)?
Otherwise for ElCap, XOJO would have to disable other features, as the GREEN BALL is by default FULL screen (not Maximize as it was before)… And this I find to be a pain… as you have to hold OPTION to get previous functionality

There is no double-headed arrow in the window in El Capitan (or Yosemite I believe), there is no UI feedback that tells you a window can go full screen or not (and I guess in El Capitan pretty much any document window can be made full screen now.

That was pretty much my point… I don’t think XOJO can disable the now OS level function.[

And I WISH Apple would have flipped the feature… making OPTION key required for Full Screen, and leaving the default functionality alone

I agree with you.