Formatted Text in Table. It is possible?

Hello everyone,
I would like to have a table, that will be used for ordering, so there needs to be on the right side, with right justification the value of the item (each table cell will be an item).
Is this possible (maybe using declares)?
Could it be done just by using a non proportional font for the text?

[quote=168791:@FOTIS GEORGIADIS]Hello everyone,
I would like to have a table, that will be used for ordering, so there needs to be on the right side, with right justification the value of the item (each table cell will be an item).
Is this possible (maybe using declares)?
Could it be done just by using a non proportional font for the text?[/quote]

You could do that by displaying the text through iOSTableCellData Image. Just like you would do it in a listbox with cellPaint. I use the same technique to display styled lists of fonts.

If you do that, doesn’t the image (or text as image) appear just as a thumbnail at the very left of the cell, or is it possible to make the image fill the cell?

Thank you Michel, that could do the trick. Should the image fill the cell (and contain all the text as well) or could it be at the right end of the cell?

Not if you make the image the same size as the table. I am on PC right now but from memory I used table.width and height 40.

If the image is the same width as the table, you position the text as you want. A subtraction will left you position the text on the right.

Cool… So should I include the table cell text also in the image or is the image transparent and the text is displayed using the .text property of the table cell?

You may be able to mix. But since you wanted to have text right justified, the best way is to use DrawTexLine or DrawTextBlock with something like this (top of my head)

dim mycaption as text = "my text" dim mypic as new iOSBitmap(300,40,1,false) dim long as integer = mypic.graphics.TextLineSize(mycaption).width myiOSBitmap.graphics.drawtextline(mycaption, myiOSBitmap.width-long,20)

Thank you Michel, I will try your suggestion.