First two Inno install dialog boxes missing

The Inno Install.exe I created works as expected on my laptop with an i5 processor, 6 GB of RAM and running Windows 10. On my wife’s laptop with a Pentium processor, 4 GB of RAM, running Windows 10, the install starts with the third dialog box “Select Additional Task” completely bypassing the first two dialog boxes. On the fourth dialog box, “Ready to Install”, the Destination location: and Start Menu folder: line items are missing. I redid the application and install as 32 bit and it did not change the result. Proceeding with the install copies the files to the target directories, but the inno files are not there and the application does not run. I’m Looking for any suggestions that might resolve this issue.

You might want to share your Inno script with us so we can look at it.

Here is the code that works on one my laptop.

[code]#define XojoAppName “TDEnterprises”
#define XojoProjectName “MyApp.xojo_binary_project”

[Setup]
AppId={{27EFF741-9A5C-4C19-8841-E9F4B7E6BCFC}
AppName={#XojoAppName}
AppVerName={#XojoAppName} 1.0
AppVersion=1.0
AppPublisher=TDEnterprises,LLC
AppPublisherURL=https://www.tdenterprisesllc.com
AppSupportURL=
AppUpdatesURL=
;AlwaysShowComponentsList=yes
;AlwaysShowDirOnReadyPage=yes
;AlwaysShowGroupOnReadyPage=yes
DefaultDirName={pf}\{#XojoAppName}
DefaultGroupName={#XojoAppName}
; save installer file alongside this script
OutputDir=.
OutputBaseFilename=Setup{#XojoAppName}
Compression=lzma
ChangesAssociations=yes
ArchitecturesAllowed=x64
ArchitecturesInstallIn64BitMode=x64
MinVersion=10.0.10240
[Languages]
Name: “english”; MessagesFile: “compiler:Default.isl”
[Tasks]
Name: “desktopicon”; Description: “{cm:CreateDesktopIcon}”; GroupDescription: “{cm:AdditionalIcons}”;
[Dirs]
Name: “{app}\{#XojoAppName}\TDEnterprises Libs”
Name: “{app}\{#XojoAppName}\TDEnterprises Resources”
[Files]
Source: “C:\Users\Tom\Documents\Xojo\Apps\Builds - {#XojoProjectName}\Windows 64 bit\{#XojoAppName}\TDEnterprises.exe”; DestDir: “{app}\{#XojoAppName}”; Permissions: everyone-modify; Flags: ignoreversion
Source: “C:\Users\Tom\Documents\Xojo\Apps\Builds - {#XojoProjectName}\Windows 64 bit\{#XojoAppName}\"; DestDir: “{app}\{#XojoAppName}”; Permissions: everyone-modify; Flags: ignoreversion recursesubdirs createallsubdirs
Source: "C:\Users\Tom\Documents\Xojo\Apps\Builds - {#XojoProjectName}\Windows 64 bit\{#XojoAppName}\TDEnterprises Libs\
”; DestDir: “{app}\{#XojoAppName}\TDEnterprises Libs”; Permissions: everyone-modify; Flags: ignoreversion recursesubdirs createallsubdirs
[Icons]
Name: “{group}\{#XojoAppName}”; Filename: “{app}\{#XojoAppName}\{#XojoAppName}.exe”;
Name: “{commondesktop}\{#XojoAppName}”; Filename: “{app}\{#XojoAppName}\{#XojoAppName}.exe”; Tasks: desktopicon;
[Run]
Filename: “{app}\{#XojoAppName}.exe”; Description: “{cm:LaunchProgram,{#XojoAppName}}”; Flags: nowait postinstall skipifsilent
[Files]
Source: “C:\Program Files\Xojo\Xojo 2018r3\Extras\Windows Runtime\Installers\vc_redist.x64.exe”; DestDir: {tmp}; Permissions: everyone-modify
[Run]
Filename: {tmp}\vc_redist.x64.exe; Parameters: “/install /quiet /norestart”; StatusMsg: “Installing 64-bit Windows Universal runtime…”; Flags: waituntilterminated
[/code]

So you’re saying the installer works on one machine but not the other? Kind of odd. I don’t really understand what your saying. Can you take a video of the one that’s failing and share?