Files Sharing Between iOS App On iPad & iTunes

Hi,

I’m writing an iPad SQLite database app. The sqlite file is copied over to the iPad during the installation process, but I would like to be able to have the user switch out the database file in iTunes using the File Sharing feature. I was wondering what settings are supposed to be used so iTunes can see my app and its sqlite database?

The feature is to allow the user to create a database file on a desktop app and transfer that file to an iPad app.

Has anyone tried doing this? Any help would be appreciated.

[quote=150198:@Michel Bujardet]You can use iTunes file sharing, which lets you move files between your device and the computer.

info.plist to your project.

[code]<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

UIFileSharingEnabled [/code] [/quote]

From https://forum.xojo.com/18037-how-to-get-database-into-out-of-ios-device in this forum.

Thank you Scott! I appreciate your help. I did see that post yesterday, but I did not know how to make the info.plist. There is a Xojo example app “Enable Retina” that has a plist in it. I grabbed that file and opened it in TextEdit and pasted the above code, saved it as info.plist. and dragged it into the project.

I compiled the app, sent it over to the iPad in Xcode, and when I open iTunes, there it is. I can see my app and when I click on it, I can also see the sqlite file.

Thanks again for your help. I really appreciate it!!