Favor - Compiled CGI app EddiesElectronics

Hi
Could some one send me compiled EddiesElectronics Web app or some other that uses local DB… (or some other CGI app - NOT standalone)

Before i get my licence i would like to see what i need to change on my server to get apps up and running on my Windows IIS server…

I did decide to buy licence, but i’ll get my licence key by the end of the month (TNX Xojo Alyssa for great Support)

But i would like not to way by then to start configuring server… I would like to have it ready when i finish my app for deployment…

TNX

p.s. i just noticed i posted in wrong group, can some one please move to web?

Tnx

Anyone?!

Can be simple hello world app, or i can make one for you to compile…

Hi Andrej. It’s possible that people aren’t responding because compiling a project for someone without a license is forbidden and breaks the EULA. I know that you said you were getting your license at the end of the month but we would still need someone from Xojo to say that this was okay. Otherwise, we would be risking our licenses.

Sorry if I sound unhelpful, I’m sure there’s a solution here. (BTW, welcome to Xojo!)

tnx

but i was not expecting to compile my app or anything just example or if someone has a free web app… or something…

no problem… i’ll ask them if i can get something like that

p.s. i still have not read eula… will hve to read it :wink:

You can write to customer service for a demo app or find one that’s publicly available like DevCon (spelling?).

The deployment guide has compiled test applications for every platform. See http://documentation.xojo.com/index.php/Web_Deployment_Overview

tnx :wink:

I did not came to that part yet :wink:

I don’t think that is quite correct or every app sold would need the purchaser to own a Xojo license. We are not allowed to compile someone else’s project & return it to them. And that wasn’t asked for.

Specifically compiling a project for someone who asks you, is indeed forbidden. Obviously that’s different from selling (or giving away) your apps.

It’s academic, Beatrix has already provided a link to compiled web apps above, which gives Andrej what he needs.

:wink: finaly i got some inovice paid :slight_smile: so i got Licence :wink: just in time for new release

Tnx for pointers… I finaly took time to read EULA (that was realy short)

[quote=107129:@Andrej Škvorc]:wink: finaly i got some inovice paid :slight_smile: so i got Licence :wink: just in time for new release

Tnx for pointers… I finaly took time to read EULA (that was realy short)[/quote]

Welcome to the club :slight_smile: