Facebook API Classes 1.7

I have updated the Facebook classes to reflect the recent changes in Facebook’s API.

**Remember in version 3.0 of the API (at 2.0 now), Facebook will no longer accept FQL (Facebook Query Language) calls, so I have weeded those out of the current demo and only left a basic “command-line” to enter FQL queries (you still have 10 months til FQL is depreciated).

Everything else, will remain in effect and should not be effected by any future updates to Facebook’s API.

Everything you can do on Facebook, you can do with these classes. From accessing inbox, friends, photos, music, locations, status’, etc as well as not only posting but deleting as well.

Take a look at the updated classes, and try them out! They are free to use in the Xojo IDE, but require being purchased from the XDS store at Xojo Developer’s Spot (www.xojodevspot.com) to be used commercially. There are two licenses for sale; the encrypted commercial, and unencrypted commercial licenses. The latest version (1.7) will be made available at the XDS Store later this afternoon. Stay Tuned!

In the meantime, try out the demos. To make using the API returns easy, I’ve also included a JSON viewer class for converting JSON strings to dictionaries for quick and easy use, as well as a dictionary to listbox class for visually seeing the data when sandboxing Facebook API’s.

Download: http://www.xojodevspot.com/demos/FacebookAPI.xojo_binary_project

hello, I saw your class that I would use in a project for my association that takes care of the disabled, I want to know if I can use this class without problems or if I have to buy a license

my email ivanomonti.eu

Error: > Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration: One or more of the given URLs is not allowed by the App’s settings. It must match the Website URL or Canvas URL, or the domain must be a subdomain of one of the App’s domains.

I got that too when trying to login with my Facebook AppID and Appsecret