events of parent class dont show in IDE

I have a class “classA” with events, two subclases of classA, classAA and classAB, that works ok, I like to others users could subclassing from classAA or classAB, but when I do it in the IDE, dont show the events of classA, I know I can do it with AddHandler…, but I want to view the events in the IDE, Is there any form to do that?

Have you tried IDE / Insert / Event Handler?

I wish the IDE would default to including some events - for example, I think a Timer instance should always include the Action event, PushButton should always include the .Action event, etc.

[quote=380330:@Michael Diehr]Have you tried IDE / Insert / Event Handler?

I wish the IDE would default to including some events - for example, I think a Timer instance should always include the Action event, PushButton should always include the .Action event, etc.[/quote]
Yes, the IDE shows events when the class is a “parent”, but when you subclass a subclass, the events don’t shows in the IDE, they are and Works, but don’t show in the IDE, I want to the IDE shows the events of a subcjass of subclass.

I see what is the problem, I created the clasess in root, then I add a module and move the clases to it, in the sublclass the “Super” propierty dont have the name of the module with a dot, just the name of the super class, when I add the module.class parent to super, the events show up in the IDE. My bad, thank you all for reading and answer.