Event for full screen osx

I have a program that resizes images when the form is resized, however if the app goes to full screen no resize or resizingn event is fired. Anyone know how can I detect it.

The window resize and resizing events fire fine here. 2014R2.1 Mavericks 10.9.5.

How do you go fullscreen ? Green button ? window.fullscreen = true ? Declare ?

First thing I would do is place this in the event :

system.debuglog "Window resized"

to verify if the event does fire or not.

In my experience you don’t get Resizing events, only Resized happens. Maybe your images don’t update because it’s only handled in Resizing.

Actually, Resizing works only when full screen is triggered with the green button. Not when window.fullscreen = true is used.

Oh, I don’t consider that fullscreen :slight_smile: That would be Maximized. Dave will need to clarify what’s going on.

One thing is for sure, unless he really means to have the pictures resized 20 times in a row, at each resizing event, it is far more elegant to resize the pictures or change the layout in resized.

[quote=133919:@Michel Bujardet]
Actually, Resizing works only when full screen is triggered with the green button. Not when window.fullscreen = true is used.[/quote]
It may have changed, but window.fullscreen used to give a different result than clicking on the ‘fullscreen’ window widget.

There are notifications which are sent when a window is changing its full screen status, with some declares you can easily pick these up. Or probably MBS.