Error while submitting to MAS

If I try to submit an update of an existing application to MAS I got this error:

1 package(s) were not uploaded because they had problems:
/var/folders/xxxxxx.itmsp - Error Messages:
ERROR ITMS-90240: “Unsupported Architectures. Your executable contained the following disallowed architectures: ‘[i386 (in de.pps4me.MyApp.pkg/Payload/MyApp.app/Contents/Frameworks/XojoFramework.framework/Versions/A/[b]XojoFramework[/b])]’. New apps submitted to the Mac App Store must support 64-bit starting January 2018, and Mac app updates and existing apps must support 64-bit starting June 2018.”

Xojo 2018R1.1
macOS: 10.13.6
Application Loader: 3.7.1 (1047)

I hade the same issue a few days ago with my Housekeeping Book App, but the following setting in App Wrapper fixed it.

A new problem:
1 package(s) were not uploaded because they had problems:
/var/folders/1h/tybc9dg10c76x7tnf9rprjsr0000gn/T/4444DEC9-23AB-4D7E-BC83-6B4B45CC922E/863440729.itmsp - Error Messages:
ERROR ITMS-90334: “Invalid Code Signature Identifier. The identifier “com.xojo.framework” in your code signature for “XojoFramework” must match its Bundle Identifier “com.xojo.XojoFramework””

It seems that the AppStore/MAS and Application Loader has problems today. After I have tried to submit to MAS 4 times, now the app will be accepted.

BTW: where you using the Application Loader app downloaded from the Apple site, or the one from inside XCode?
Because it seems that only launching it from inside XCode works OK.

Had the same problem but went the command-line route:

ditto -v --arch x86_64 /path/to/app strippedAppName.app