Error Standalone on my cloud server

not work standalone , error display on my server (Centos 6.4)

-bash: ./issportss: /lib/ld-linux.so.2: bad ELF interpreter: No such file or directory

Looks as though you need to install 32bit glibc

Next Error after install glibc:
issportss: error while loading shared libraries: libstdc++.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

You will likely want to run a 32 bit Linux version as its much easier to manage. CentOS you have to install each library individually. Debian/Ubuntu you can just apt-get for the 32 bit libraries. Either way I’ve found running in 32-bit to be much easier to deal with.

I had a similar problem a few months back. My cloud VPS provider dropped 32bit CentOs images in favour of 64bit only.

Roberto if your VPS is 64bit only you will need to add the Extra Packages for Enterprise Linux (EPEL) repository and install libstdc++

[quote=17170:@Lee Page]I had a similar problem a few months back. My cloud VPS provider dropped 32bit CentOs images in favour of 64bit only.

Fernando if your VPS is 64bit only you will need to add the Extra Packages for Enterprise Linux (EPEL) repository and install libstdc++[/quote]

Make sure you are building for Linux. You’ll get this kind of error if you accidentally upload a Mac OS X binary.

Thank’s
Yes,the problem is library of 32bits

but now, no connect with mysql localhost or remote