Error in jeremieleroy's plugins

But the lack of communication is since his Vacation to Montenegro in April 2014 :wink:

@Norman: and I was suggesting that Jeremy’s communication has been “erratic” for years now. Giving the benefit of the doubt because of recent events is a stretch … in which case his communication problems would have been acts of god for some time :wink:

I’m in Spain (right next door) and if TV news were to be believed, Paris would now be the movie set of Waterworld :slight_smile:

[quote=270268:@Dave S]“http://www.sno.phy.queensu.ca/~phil/exiftool/index.html”

I use this in a shell and can get any/all EXIF data required
 just offered as an alternative[/quote]

I can vouch for this. I have used exiftool extensively. Even for things I didn’t expect originally (like counting pages or checking for signature in PDFs, working with MP3 and MP4 (audio and video) tags, microsoft .lnk files, ZIP (and by extension a lot of documents that use ZIP like CBZ), etc.)

http://www.sno.phy.queensu.ca/~phil/exiftool/TagNames/index.html

License is free to use (same license as Perl) and doesn’t extend to code that uses it, which is very nive. The programmer takes donations (and deserves them!)

My last project with it was in a series of shell scripts that decided if PDF documents generated by other scripts using programmatically generated RTF (from templates made in Ted and Ted’s RTF2PDF) had been signed or not yet (depending on a series of factors) and then signed them if not and sent to all parties involved. Exiftool was critical there, yet no EXIF data is ever involved (I would frankly change the name of the tool at some point because of this).

TV has a way of showing only parts of reality that serve their sensationalism. In fact Paris was hardly impacted, but for Ile de la Jatte, that sits in the middle of river Seine. And the motorway along the banks.

The big floods were all along the Loing affluent, from about 200 kilometers south and downstream. Paris motto is rightfully “Fluctuat nec mergitur”, It sails without sinking.

Dear all,

I apologize if I have been unresponsive these last months.
Some personal issues have taken me away from plugin development and most Xojo related work.

I understand some of you have decided not use my plugins anymore, and I can’t blame you for that.

I am currently reviewing many unresponded emails and will reply in a short timeframe.

[quote=273615:@JrmieLeroy]Dear all,

I apologize if I have been unresponsive these last months.
Some personal issues have taken me away from plugin development and most Xojo related work.

I understand some of you have decided not use my plugins anymore, and I can’t blame you for that.

I am currently reviewing many unresponded emails and will reply in a short timeframe.[/quote]

Thank you @JrmieLeroy and i hope all your personal issues are solved. :slight_smile: