Elastic Window and Embedded Container Controls

First and foremost, a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to the whole Xojo Community! You have helped me more times than you’ll ever know through the robust nature of this forum and your selfless offering of time and expertise … and since I have my own business, that means you’ve helped me succeed for another year and put food on my family’s table. For that, I thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

Now, on to the question related to the title of this conversation … Has anyone ever tried Pariahware’s Elastic Window with embedded container controls in a window?

• I can set a window by itself to “ElasticWindow” and it works for the window and the controls in it.
  • I can set a container control to “ElasticContainerControl” and drag an instance of it into the window from the IDE and it works right for both the window and container control and the controls within each of them.
  • BUT … when I programmatically instantiate an instance of the same container control, and use EmbedWithin to embed the container control in the window, the result is that while the window still obeys the elasticity, the embedded container control DOES NOT (it remains the same size regardless of any stretching of the parent window.

Has anybody found a way to make that work?

Thanks!
… Don