Einhugur Plugin Releases (2022)

fpPlugin 12.1 is out

You can find it in the open source section of the Einhugur web page:
https://einhugur.com/Html/opensource.html

New in 12.1:

• Fixed bug with fpPow which takes BigComplex as parameter. (Special thanks to Robert Birge for helping finding this one)
  • Fixed bug with fpGamma which takes BigComplex as parameter. (Special thanks to Robert Birge for helping finding this one)
  • Worked on reducing warnings.
  • Started refactoring Exceptions, to take out memory leaks.
  • Fixed some memory clobbering issues.
  • All the BigComplex functions have gone through sanity testing. (Special thanks to Robert Birge)

fpPlugin is fork of Bob Delanay’s fpPlugin for Xojo. We have modernized, fixed bugs and added platforms to the plugin.

We set up this project as community deed to ensure Bob’s work does not get lost and that it can work on future Xojo versions and OS’s.

Bob licensed his work as follows: *I am releasing fp Plugin without a restrictive license. It is unconditionally available for any use, but is without warranty.

Note:
Version 12.5 will also come out later today in the Xojo beta zone. Since that one has changes relating to the Xojo beta.

2 Likes

It was pointed out to me that there is defect in the Build tool chain so the plugin will not work on Windows, this goes for 12.1 and 12.5 on the Xojo beta zone.

I will try to have new builds tomorrow that fixes this. Sorry about the trouble.

1 Like

I posted fpPlugin 12.1.1 which fixes the problem with the incorrect Windows segment.

https://einhugur.com/Html/opensource.html

I also posted on the Xojo beta zone 12.5.1 which fixes same problem. The 12.5.1 has features relating to the Xojo beta versions.

1 Like

I have put out updates for the following plugins:

PictureEffectsRaw 6.0
SVG Plugin 1.5
ExcelWriter 3.5
CustomButton 3.5.9
CalendarControl 9.5
TreeView 10.0
TypeLib 12.0
TypeLibF 4.0
SearchControl 4.0
GraphicsFormats 9.0
Color Management Plugin 3.0
WindowSplitter 12.0.0
DateControl 10.0
TimeControl 8.5.2
PDF Plugin 3.0
ErrorProvider 4.0
FlowLayout 4.5
Python3Script Plugin 4.0
BarcodePlugin 4.5.2
CoreClasses 8.0
JSON Plugin III 1.5
YAML Plugin 1.5
Wren Plugin 1.5
PictureButton 7.0
FileSystemWatcher 2.0
e-CryptIt Engine 15.0
Lua Script Plugin 2.5
JSON Plugin II 2.0
JSON Parser Plugin 2.5
UtilsLib 8.1
ENet Plugin 2.5
Einhugur DuckDB Plugin 1.5
FileLib 7.5

Additionally I have updated our open source adopted and or forked plugins:
TextInputCanvas 1.5
fpPlugin 12.5.1
ComplexMatrix Plugin 6.5

In all those updates we have added Windows Arm 64 build support.

Additionally many of the plugins have gotten massive new features.

For example PictureEffectsRaw got new SelectiveColor effect

Targeting color

Targeting 2 color ranges

Targeting color in specific area

More info at www.einhugur.com

Note you can also grab now plugin set for 2022r2 at:

This set will be kept updated with new plugins as they come until 2022r3 comes, and then this set will be stored as is as snapshot in time for what was current at time of 2022r2.

3 Likes

Hello Björn,

the UtilsLib plugins are missing in your onedrive folder.
I downloaded them separately from your website now.

I will look into it thanks. !

I am assuming the one from the web then probably does not have Windows Arm64 in it ? (Yesterday I copied everything from the onedrive to the web since the one drive was the beta line for the past months)

Hello Stefan

I checked it and UtilsLib is and was there…

TypeLib 12.0.1 is out

TypeLib 12.0.1 fixes issue where RawBitmapConverter console was incorrectly needing Gtk3 on Linux.

And TypeLib has also been updated in the 2022r2 plugin set for Xojo (in the separate TypeLib download there) at: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

1 Like

Add some comments to the example code and some documentation explaining what it does and you’d probably sell a lot more plugins. I just don’t get why developers don’t provide documentation. I see so many things that look interesting, but if I can’t understand what it is within a couple of minutes and if I don’t see any real documentation, I’m not buying.

TypeLib as advertised is support Library for the other plugins.

The threading is not something you can use directly. But the other plugins can use it and things are documented there.

You have things like Async functionality in Opening and Saving images, Async functionality in ColorProfile processing, and in many other places, all those run native threads.

Then you have things like PictureEffectsRaw running up to 8 CPU cores at once on the effects.

Again every single thing of those is documented. And has example codes.

(On the plugins that use it)

Not sure how else you could do it since TypeLib on its own cannot do much of anything.

2 Likes

Einhugur Word Plugin for Xojo version 1.0 is out

Word plugin is a Xojo plugin that enables you to create, read, write and edit Word docx files from Xojo code.

The plugin can:

• Create new Word documents.
  • Read and write paragraphs and runs from Word documents.
  • Read and write tables in word documents. (Very basic writing).
  • Read and write nested tables and nested paragraphs in word documents. (Very basic table formatting).
  • Read and write document info in Word document.
  • Read and write pictures (jpg and png) from Word document.
  • Read SVG pictures from Word document (currently read only).
  • Read and write headers.
  • Read and write footers.
  • Supports easy fill into form template feature.

Hello World word document generated with the plugin.

Plugin is supported on:

• macOS Intel (32 bit and 64 bit)
  • macOS Apple Silicon
  • Windows (32 bit and 64 bit)
  • Windows ARM (64 bit)
  • Linux (32 bit and 64 bit)
  • Linux ARM v7 compatible systems such as Raspberry PI 2, 3 and 4
  • iOS

This plugin did not use 3rd party library except just XML parser, making this fully in house project. So the knowledge is all on our side which means the plugin can grow and add more complicated features in the Word File format as we go along without having to pray and hope some 3rd party does something.

(And the plugin is also available on our One drive big download link)

13 Likes

I’m sorry to be the only one resonding loudly about this, but this is a freaking great news !!!
ps : i feel sometimes that people tend to loose the excitment about new plug in possibilities. xojo won’t be as it is without the great work of plugins devs, we tend to take new possibilities for normal, it’s not, and it’s exciting. :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada:

6 Likes

@Björn_Eiríksson

IS the time control supposed to support dark mode on Windows in the latest version?

I have a user who had dark mode enabled on her Windows laptop and the time control was the only control on the window that was still in light mode.

I need to be at home to double check, but I think I complied the app with the latest version of the time control.

-Karen

No there is no solution in sight for that.

(Same as Xojo has with their own Controls)

Problem is its native Win32 control and MS does not have dark mode at all for them. (Same goes for the DateControl’).

ExcelReader 1.6 is out.

ExcelReader is Xojo Component read Excel documents in Xojo applications (xlsx files)

The ExcelReader can read basic data from the document and some formatting as well.

The ExcelReader requires the Einhugur e-CrytptIt Engine and TypeLib plugins.

New in 1.6:

• Cells with multi styling feature will now have their text from its runs merged so that normal Cell.Value can read the text.
  • Cells with multi styling feature will now have its style runs read and stored on the Cell object.
  • Added StyleRuns property to the Cell class.
  • Added Run class.

Full version and demo version

Also available on our One drive link which has the set for Xojo 2022r2: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

2 Likes

UtilsLib Plugin for Xojo version 8.2 is out

The Einhugur UtilsLib Plugin for Xojo has Plugin various of utility functions that do not fit well in any other specific plugin.

New in version 8.2:

• Added CommandLineArguments shared function to the EinhugurEvents class.

This method returns array of the command line arguments so no need to parse complex Linux rules regarding arguments. The new method is supported on all platforms.

1 Like

Einhugur Word Plugin for Xojo version 1.1 is out

Word plugin is a Xojo plugin that enables you to create, read, write and edit Word docx files from Xojo code.

The plugin can:

• Create new Word documents.
  • Read and write paragraphs and runs from Word documents.
  • Read and write tables in word documents. (Very basic writing).
  • Read and write nested tables and nested paragraphs in word documents. (Very basic table formatting).
  • Read and write document info in Word document.
  • Read and write pictures (jpg and png) from Word document.
  • Read SVG pictures from Word document (currently read only).
  • Read and write headers.
  • Read and write footers.
  • Supports easy fill into form template feature.

Hello World word document generated with the plugin.

Plugin is supported on:

• macOS Intel (32 bit and 64 bit)
  • macOS Apple Silicon
  • Windows (32 bit and 64 bit)
  • Windows ARM (64 bit)
  • Linux (32 bit and 64 bit)
  • Linux ARM v7 compatible systems such as Raspberry PI 2, 3 and 4
  • iOS

New in version 1.1:

• Document elements can now optionally be iterated with for each syntax.
  • Added ParagraphIterator class.
  • Added TableIterator class.
  • Added RunIterator class.
  • Added DocumentItemIterator class.
  • Added Items method to the Container class.
  • Added Tables method to the Container class.
  • Added Runs method to the Paragraph class.
  • Added Paragraphs method to the Container class.
  • Added CreatedDate property to the Document class.
  • Added ModifiedDate property to the Document class.
  • Added Section class.
  • Added DefaultSection property to the Document class.
  • Added Units enum to the EinhugurWord module.
  • Added PrinterPaperCodes enum to the EinhugurWord module.

(And the plugin is also available on our One drive big download link)

3 Likes

e-CryptIt Engine plugin for Xojo version 15.5.2 is out

e-CryptIt Engine plugin for Xojo is to do Encryption, Encoding, Compression, Hashing, Key-ed hashing and other things.

The new 2 factor authentication can handle both the server side and client side work.

The new two factor authentication is compatible with many Authentication Apps like Microsoft Authenticator, Google Authentication App and many others. We support standard mode which the simpler apps like Google and Microsoft use, as well as advanced mode which only more advanced apps support.

New in version 15.5.2

• Fixed Linux Linker error.

4 Likes

This update still isn’t on your web page. However, I got it from your OneDrive folder. Thank you as always. :slight_smile:

Edit: not on the home page. I see it if I go looking via the sidebar.

Hmmm

It shows 15.5.2 for me and downloads 15.5.2.

Am guessing you had some sort of web page caching issue maybe ?