Edit radio group

I have created a page with 5 radio groups with 6 rows ech. Editing the first 3 (ie, changing the text on the rows) was not too difficult, but the 5th one, I can only select the first row… then no matter where I click in the box, it deselects the row and selects the whole box. On the others, groups, 2-4, I had to click elsehwere on the page to select the second to 6th rows to edit, but no where near the radio group itself…

Is there an alternate way to select the rows other than clicking on them after hitting the edit button?

Anyone else have this issue?

Sometimes I’ve seen this using segment control and sometimes I just gave up and decided to alter the control with code in the shown event for the actual control. Another option is create a new project create the control again on a plain webpage see if the problem follows on a fresh project. If you can edit it there then copy it over to your original project. But I’m able to create your 5 by 6 radio group and edit the caption.

[quote=53417:@Gary Vassalotti]I have created a page with 5 radio groups with 6 rows ech. Editing the first 3 (ie, changing the text on the rows) was not too difficult, but the 5th one, I can only select the first row… then no matter where I click in the box, it deselects the row and selects the whole box. On the others, groups, 2-4, I had to click elsehwere on the page to select the second to 6th rows to edit, but no where near the radio group itself…

Is there an alternate way to select the rows other than clicking on them after hitting the edit button?[/quote]

A picture of your layout would help as would a bug report
I’ve created a layout with several groups on it - 6 to be exact - and I have no issue but then I’m not sure that what I’ve done replicates your situation precisely

I will try to get a capture for a bug report… I ahve tried it on both Linux and windows, and get the same result. I am unable to edit the last group. But, I have also taken Rob’s idea and put code in the open event to change the text on the radio choices.

I think I was reading somewhere they suggest if you are doing any manipulation of a control via code like you are with the radio group to use code in the shown event rather than the open event as the open event may produce javascript errors. They may work on your machine once you upload you may find out that the server doesn’t load things as fast as your localhost and the open code may be called prior to the control being shown. Just something to think about…