dtPlugins 1.2 Release (OSX)

I’ve been using the Carousel control with Xojo 20134.1 with no problems. Can you reproduce the problem with their example project? And yes, the docs need a lot of loving attention.

I recently looked into the plugins and, being quite a newbie, could not figure out how to add more columns to a dtlistbox.

You are talking about this yourselves: The docs are in need of some polishing. No offense intended with this, I understand that documenting takes up an awful lot of time. But, seeing how alive this forum is, I wonder if this could not be done with the help of some members here?
(To make it short: If you could add a demo on how to add columns, or just drop me a hint here, I would really love to give the plugins another try. Their price is absolutely fair and it seems to me they’re quite powerful.)

dtPlugins could be thee plugin for osx, I just hope for a little more attention to the listbox :slight_smile:

Also, member’s helping with the docs if possible would be good.

Yep was the example project.

However Jean-Paul released a new version of his controls this morning and it’s all working perfect.

Thanks Jean-Paul!

Great plugin ! I can only recommend every OSX dev to buy this. It is so ridiculous cheap. :slight_smile:

I installed the v1.24 and don’t see the new dtCarouselView functions (e.g. setLeft, setTop, etc.) autocomplete, nor are the recognized at run time.

I miss some things in the manual (dtpdf)
setScaleFactor (factor as single)

no matter what value I use, the result is always the same. (Yosemite, Xojo 2014 2.1)

Thank You.

Can anyone help with getting the mapview working on this ?

I’ve tried but just cant get it to work.

Got it, thankyou. Have replied to your pm.