Documentation

I have some comments on the Documentation… Firstly I like the books, that come with it, one question though is there a printed copy that one can purchase. They are multiple pages long and too much to print (I am old school and like things printed)

Any one know where I can get it done as book and bound nicely as well

[quote=10633:@Chris Timm]I have some comments on the Documentation… Firstly I like the books, that come with it, one question though is there a printed copy that one can purchase. They are multiple pages long and too much to print (I am old school and like things printed)

Any one know where I can get it done as book and bound nicely as well[/quote]
Here’s a service that will take a PDF and turn it into a nice, bound book but we do not sell printing books anymore.

Like Geoff said, there are lots of places that can print the PDFs, but it can get pricey. You can even get them bound at FedEx/Kinko or Staples. But when I looked up the price it was about $30 per book for black and white. Color was way more expensive. It might be cheaper to buy a refurbished iPad mini or another small tablet and read the books on that in full color. :slight_smile:

binding of a single book with the nice spiral biding at Kinkos is $5 per book. printing the book is expensive part. if you have a cheap way to print the book, then the price is not too bad.

personally I have them all loaded on my ipad.