Do you have a Xojo t-shirt? (Update: Sold out)

We have a small quantity of Xojo t-shirts available!! Send me a forum PM or write us at hello@xojo.com if you’d like one. We are giving the shirts away for free, while supplies last! All you pay is the shipping cost which runs around $8 in the US and $15 International.

The following sizes are currently available:

Details: The shirts are the super soft black Next Level brand t-shirts, they run true to size. 60/40 ringspun cotton/polyester jersey blend.

Edit: Shirts are currently all out of stock.

5 Likes

I already have one and i LOVE it! :hearts:

4 Likes

i don’t have one, and i would really love to love it when i get one :wink:

thanks a lot !

What does XXXL mean? Do you have any actual measurements?

Sure, here is the size guide. Hope this helps!

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

Start a collection!
You may get more t-shirts by attending various conferences

4 Likes

Hi Dana, I already have one but could use another one if you have a XL.size left… I like Xojo merchandise gear.
Please let me know how to order / pay.

:wink:

Sent you a PM.

Dana sent me out one a couple of months ago, and I really love that Xojo t-shirt.

Thanks again @Dana_Brown !!

I really wish items like this would be available to purchase. You never know when a conversation may get started by wearing a Xojo shirt.

@Michael_Stephan We have some items for sale via Cafe Press Get Xojo Apparel & Swag

Update: We only have Mediums left.

I received one t-shirt last year and I would like 2 others because of the shipping cost. Is it possible?

1 Like

Update: We do not have any shirts left. I’ll let you all know when we have more available.

Got my shirt and love it - great fit! Wouldn’t mind the material being a bit heavier but it’s good quality nonetheless. It should be a permanent item in the Xojo store!

5 Likes

I received mine this week. Thanks Dana.
But since it’s fc (■■■■■■■ cold) here in NL prefer a sweater for now.

1 Like

Glad it arrived! We did a small run of long sleeve shirts a couple of years ago, maybe need to do those again for those cold days!

2 Likes

@Dana_Brown

I’m wearing my Xojo long sleeve right now :grin:

5 Likes

Hah, I’m wearing XDC Houston right now.

6 Likes