Delivering iOS app - Errors missing required icons

Hi. When trying to upload the app to iTunes via Loader, I am getting 3 error messages, all with the icons missing:

120x120 pixels for iPhone
76x76 pixels for iPad
152x152 pixels for iPad

I just deleted the ones I had in Xojo, recreated in iOS Image Maker, but still getting the errors. I even attempted to manually create the images in the specified sizes and add but still nothing. Any thoughts? I know the naming convention must be specific, so when I created them on my own, it is possible I didn’t specify the correct name.

All - I am still struggling this this icon issue. Here are the full error messages:

• ERROR ITMS-90022: “Missing required icon file. The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPhone/iPod Touch of exactly ‘120x120’ pixels, in .png format for iOS versions >=7.0”
  • ERROR ITMS-90023: “Missing required icon file. The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPad of exactly ‘76x76’ pixels, in .png format for iOS versions >=7.0”
  • ERROR ITMS-90023: “Missing required icon file. The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPad of exactly ‘152x152’ pixels, in .png format for iOS versions >=7.0”

Instead of trying to resolve all three, I did a copy file of the iPhone603x.png and changed the name to iPhone602x.png, then in Preview, I altered the size to 120 pixels. Added this to the project and attempted to resubmit, but this did not resolve the first error message.

Does anyone have any tips? Will iOS Image Maker be updated to create all the necessary app icon files?

Are you using the App Icon image set (Insert->App Icon)? Or are you still using the App Icon folder? I recommend using the Image Set.

Thanks Paul. I was using what I guess is the old method of dragging the App Icon folder over. I just tried again with image set and still coming up with the errors. The ITMS-90022 is no longer present, but the two 90023 errors are still here (missing 76x76 and 152x152). Plus there’s two new error codes:

• ITMS-90032: “Invalid Image Path - No image found at the path referenced under key ‘CFBundleIcons’: ‘AppIcon76x76’”
  • ITMS-90096: “Your binary is not optimized for iPhone 5…” This one seems to be focused on Launch Images

I resolved the Launch Images error but still left with the remaining 3 above 90023 and 90032.

Correct me if I am wrong here with my method of adding the icons to the project. I was still using the App Icon folder saved to my desktop and just dragging the appropriate sized icon over to the spot in the project in the image set. Should I just be using a high-res icon to drag over to these place holders? Like one that is just larger than what’s required?

I just drag the generated icon in the App Folder from Finder onto the appropriate sized icon in the Icon Image set. I’ll have to try it again here, but I don’t recall any other necessary steps.

Is anyone else that has submitted stuff to the App Store running into anything like this?

My app was using the newer icon set and launch images set and went through ok. I was using Xojo 2015r2.

I had the same issue.
i created a new Project - so the new icon set and launch images are in the template.
Then i deleted the old Folders from my current project and insert the images per drag’n drop from the new template to my project. After that i drag the icons and images from the generated icons and laugh images to the appropriate places in the new sets.

That works for me.

Just last night I was contemplating creating a whole new project and copying everything over, thinking along the same lines. Hans, your method saved me a bunch of time and many headaches! Happy to report that fixed the issue and my update is now in review! Thank you all for your input!