DBReport 1.3 Release

DBReport is a component to create, edit and print reports in runtime.

You can get at: https://db.tt/lxdaMdrj. Demo for testing with documentation.

EUR$50 (great discount for early testers, off course!).

All comments are welcome.

It needs some registration to work?

You should point it to a sales page, not a direct download. How do I pay for it?

Pretty awesome Bernado!

[quote]It needs some registration to work?
[/quote]
Don’t need registration to work, Please try as long as you want, you’ll see why.

[quote]You should point it to a sales page, not a direct download. How do I pay for it?
[/quote]

For paypal, i think. I just beginning. I’m pretty sure we can make a deal :slight_smile: :).

[quote]Pretty awesome Bernado!
[/quote]

Thanks Wayne, i appreciate that.

When I run the example, I’m getting a “Platform not supported” exception on OSX 10.8.5 on a retina macbook pro.

[quote]When I run the example, I’m getting a “Platform not supported” exception on OSX 10.8.5 on a retina macbook pro.
[/quote]

Change Framework to Cocoa. Let me know if you need Carbon.

I only get an error message “This website is not available.” Can you post a real link?

[quote]I only get an error message “This website is not available.” Can you post a real link?
[/quote]

Try this http://sdrv.ms/1guX72l or http://sdrv.ms/182KtEh or send a email to lbmonsalve@outlook.com we will gladly send you the file.

I was using the .rbp example file, which defaults to a carbon build. However, if I use the Xojo project then it works well (Cocoa).

[quote]Does it work in WE
[/quote]

Not now, the next version will render to HTML, but don’t work the Designer. When i have the render i’ll post a video with a “form”, but for better web integration i think iReport it’s your option. Sorry.

Any progress on the DBReport front? I’m still very interested.

(Latest news came out about one month ago: DBReport 1.3 Release)

Bernardo is definitely working on it. I purchased it and have been in regular touch with him re: questions and suggestions. I am very happy with his component and his plans for enhancing it.

I just downloaded it and read thru the docs. Is this an OS X only solution, I didn’t see any mention about it being xplat?

It works on Windows. I believe Bernardo is coding it on a Windows machine as some things work a bit better there. Right clicking, etc.

Hi there, I add Subreports to DBReport component and need some testing.

Here to see a short video, and here or here to download.

If you are new you can get info at this blog.

Thanks.

It would be nice to get a few more serious testers involved in Bernardo’s reporting tool. It already provides powerful banded reporting and subreports have all kinds of potential. More feedback will only make it better.

I’m unable to drag any component icons from the left toolbar to the report window. Well, they drag, but no components appear in the report. I’ve checked perms and removed quarantine attributes. Anyone else experienced this?

Using 2013r3.3.

[quote]
I’m unable to drag any component icons from the left toolbar to the report window. Well, they drag, but no components appear in the report. I’ve checked perms and removed quarantine attributes. Anyone else experienced this?[/quote]

Yes I happened on Linux. I try the Drag’n drop xojo example with an error, but I don’t have reports from other platforms or versions. I’ll change without drag’n drop.

Some bug fixed, download here, please see readme.txt for issues.

Thanks for all testers, i appreciate a lot.

Just tried version from 20131120. Dragging component icons to a panel still fails for me. I can start the icon drag, but when I drop it onto the panel container it just snaps back and doesn’t create a field. Maybe a keyboard shortcut to insert a component might help?

FYI, I’m on Xojo 2013r3.3 on Mac 10.8.5.

I’d be interested if other Mac users are seeing this behavior.