Dana Brown get better soon

@Dana_Brown

Hope you feel better soon! :slightly_smiling_face:

15 Likes

@Dana_Brown take lots of rest… and get well soon

5 Likes

Covid is a pain to have.
Even if you are not hospitalized for heavy problems, a few weeks of cough, headaches and limb pain can be very unpleasant.

I wish Dana the best.

5 Likes

I wish I know how to … burry the COVID19 for good.

@Dana_Brown , I hope you will feel fine soon. Take care.

5 Likes

All the best to @Dana_Brown , hope you get well soon

2 Likes

Our family had covid early in 2020 and that was no fun. And despite being vaccinated and boosted we caught it again this weekend at an event (that had been canceled 2 years in a row!). Thankfully symptoms are mild.

Take care @Dana_Brown I hope you feel better soon.

So, stay positive my friends and I hope you test negative!

5 Likes

I hope you’re recuperating well, hang in there. We’re all looking forward to seeing your smile back online again soon!

2 Likes

Best wishes to @Dana_Brown

2 Likes

Richard just check today and his result is positive… I just mine and it is negative…
we have ben so careful and still go out with mask when in supermarket.
the only time we did not mask is when we are in restaurant

Richard wasn’t feeling very well the last two days with constant cough and feeling bad…

I hope you’re recuperating well. Best wishes to @Dana_Brown.

2 Likes

I’ve been gone for a couple of days and had no idea. @Dana_Brown, I’m praying for a speedy recovery.

I’ve had Covid twice so far. No fun either time. Even though the second one was mild, I’ve recently had complications from it afterwards, requiring a trip to the ER and a hospital stay. You just never know…

I wish you the best!

1 Like

Hope you feel better soon Dana.

1 Like

Hoping a fast recovery for you, Dana, really.
Especially, I wish you won’t have high temperature as I had with this covid (40.8 °C) and delirium accompanying the fever; was a nightmare for 2 days.

But there’s no specific reason you’ll have that as well :wink:

3 Likes

Get well soon…

1 Like

Thanks everyone :slightly_smiling_face: @Richard_Duke Trisha, I hope Richard has a fast recovery

8 Likes