• English
  • German
  • Dutch
  • French
  • Italian
  • Spanish
  • Swediah
  • Polish

was thinking about offering the source code for $10.00… anyone interested?

Russian if you’re interested?

• Abort: ???
  • Cancel: ???
  • Ignore: ???
  • No: ???
  • Ok: ??
  • Retry: ???
  • Yes: ??

Too bad Xojo doesn’t allow cut/paste when creating Dynamic Constants… so there is no way I can enter that :frowning:

I don’t know if you can do it on Windows, but on Mac I enter Russian using the on screen keyboard. So I add Russian as a second Input language, bring up the on screen keyboard and then switch to Russian. It’s pretty simple using keyboard shortcuts to jump between English and Russian. I would think Windows would have an equivalent?

I am on Mac :slight_smile:
but until I have more incentive. I think I will just leave more languages aside for now… the support ability is there and I only need “English” for myself for now

It does… but youre right not to add it.

[quote=218610:@Paul Sondervan]@Dave S
In Dutch the translation for Abort isn’t Annuleren but Afbreken
Sorry Derk. ;)[/quote]

I don’t think people want to break up (afbreken) their computers…

Afbreken is the Dutch translation for the English word Abort.
Afbreken in Dutch also means stop, don’t continue and that’s exactly what Is meant here.

Cmd-V works for me just fine on OS X.

surprised that with all the translation contributions nobody seemed interested in obtaining a copy of the source code

I’m not sure if it’s just me, but clicking on your link seem to bring me to “The IveBeenThinking Application Store” page rather than the demo, same with the image link in your first post, it seems to be ‘missing’, and opening it in a new tab brings me again to the store page.