Custom Color Background not seems on ControlContainer

Hi all!

Has anyone faced this?, I’m playing with ControlContainers, I notice that it has a property on the inspector panel called “Custom Color” and a Background color selector.

When you turn on the selector and choose the desired color, It Shows ok on the IDE, a Fancy custom colored background, but when I run the program It shows me a normal background, without the custom color.

I’m testing on Mac,
Any suggestions?
Thanks

It’s working just fine here. Mac OS 10.11.6

Did you ensure you have the “Uses Background Color” or something similar setting enabled?

Did you make changes in the container super that didn’t propagate to the instance of it? That’s expected behavior, ensure that your instance of the container on the window has the proper BG settings.

1 Like

[quote=381060:@Tim Parnell]It’s working just fine here. Mac OS 10.11.6

Did you ensure you have the “Uses Background Color” or something similar setting enabled?

Did you make changes in the container super that didn’t propagate to the instance of it? That’s expected behavior, ensure that your instance of the container on the window has the proper BG settings.[/quote]
Yeaaaaahhh! Of course! I enabled on the ContainerControl but not on the ContainerControl instantiated on the window.
Enabling here, It shows very fine and cool!!

Now I need to test if it will shows ok on Windows. :smiley: :smiley: