Create new folders in IOS apps?

FYI - The only thing I changed was to not force the overwrite of the DB every time the app started. I re-submitted to the app store, but it is has not been reviewed yet. It will be interesting to see what happens.

Michel - I used Jason’s Symbolocator application and the only thing it pointed to was an error in the open event of the app. Not much going on there, so I chose the most obvious to change and resubmit.

Not true, Application loader sends the app to a binary validator system on apple’s side as far as i know.
They will read out any duplicate function names (may not be the same as apple’s functions, except for declares), they check file writing on file streams, binary streams etc.

I’m not sure if there is a database read only flag but it might pass trough if there is no writing to the db.

[quote=202528:@John Fatte]Here is the details of the rejection notice I received… not very helpful, but it does point to a problem with the open event code.

“We were unable to review your app, as it crashed on launch. We have attached detailed crash logs to help troubleshoot this issue.”[/quote]

Did you actually test the app on any possible device (in the simulator) ?