Create a 2nd Unique row within a table

I have a TABLE named “JOBS” in a sqlite DB. I have a Primary Key (recID) which is set to autoincrement. I would like to have another row (invoiceID) which autoincrements and is always UNIQUE. I have been reading on SQL commands and see the UNIQUE command, but I am not clear if I can do what I want within a single table. Is this possible?
TIA

Well you can easily do the math on recID to give you invoiceID and it will always be unique assuming you mean column

Yes, Jym, I meant column. Realized that as soon as I posted. I was looking for a 2nd number not dependent on recID, but am still struggling with this. May need to do that after all. Thanks.

Something like
create table jobs(recID INTEGER, invoiceID INTEGER, whatever TEXT, PRIMARY KEY AUTOINCREMENT (recID, invoiceID)

You can do that? Hmmm. I’ll try it.

[quote=130832:@Jym Morton]Something like
create table jobs(recID INTEGER, invoiceID INTEGER, whatever TEXT, PRIMARY KEY AUTOINCREMENT (recID, invoiceID)[/quote]
I would think that if that somehow works, recID and invoiceID would always be the same unless you offset one of them. But even then what would be the point?
A more prudent use of those columns would be to insert the ID numbers of the receipt and invoice based on the ID numbers of separate receipt and invoice tables. Where you would use the id key for the specific record on the receipt or invoice table as the value for those fields on this Jobs table.

Actually, rethinking the problem after Jym’s first post, I have decided to use the recID and create an invoiceNum from that.
Thanks to Jym and Tim for your thoughts.