Crash calling App_AllowsAutomaticWindowTabbing

Hi,
some of my apps, in the app’s open event had this code:
App_AllowsAutomaticWindowTabbing(false)

Now, after wrapping such apps with App Wrapper 3 (3.9), the app crashes as soon as launched with the friendly system-message:

Wrapping the app with App Wrapper 3 (3.8) no exception was raised.

Now, to be honest, I don’t even know why I used such function, so I’m ready to drop the call App_AllowsAutomaticWindowTabbing(false), yet I’d like at least to know if there is any way to keep it without firing the exception.
Who knows, maybe there is somebody else who, using this code, after wrapping his/her app finds it crashing.

Suggestions welcome. Thank you.

BTW: The snippet below was taken from the forum.

[code]Public Sub App_AllowsAutomaticWindowTabbing(pbAllowTabGrouping As Boolean)
#if TargetMacOS and TargetCocoa then
Soft Declare Function objc_getClass lib “libobjc.dylib” (name As CString) As Ptr
Soft Declare Function sel_registerName lib “libobjc.dylib” (name As CString) As Ptr
Soft Declare Function RespondsToSelector Lib “Cocoa” selector “respondsToSelector:” (target As Ptr, Sel As Ptr) As Boolean

Dim nsWindowClass As Ptr = objc_getClass("NSWindow")
if RespondsToSelector(nsWindowClass, sel_registerName("setAllowsAutomaticWindowTabbing:")) then
  Soft Declare Sub AllowTabGrouping lib "AppKit" selector "setAllowsAutomaticWindowTabbing:" (classPtr As Ptr, enableDisable As Boolean)
  AllowTabGrouping(nsWindowClass, pbAllowTabGrouping)
end if

#endif
End Sub
[/code]

the code I use is not exactly the same (note, my version turns it OFF, but that is easy to change)

//
// Disable auto tabbing in Sierra
#If TargetCocoa
Declare Function NSClassFromString Lib "Cocoa" (s As CFStringRef) As Ptr
Declare Function NSSelectorFromString Lib "Cocoa" (s As CFStringRef) As Ptr
Declare Sub setAllowsAutomaticWindowTabbing Lib "Cocoa" selector "setAllowsAutomaticWindowTabbing:" (cls As Ptr, ena As Boolean)
Declare Function respondsToSelector Lib "Cocoa" selector "respondsToSelector:" (p As Ptr, sel As Ptr) As Boolean
Dim nswCls As Ptr = NSClassFromString ("NSWindow")
If respondsToSelector (nswCls, NSSelectorFromString ("setAllowsAutomaticWindowTabbing:")) Then
setAllowsAutomaticWindowTabbing (nswCls, False) // change to a flag to turn it on or off
End If
#EndIf

Fine, now after wrapping the app, no crash.
Thank you.

By default App Wrapper 3.9 uses the new “Hardened Runtime” option as it will at some point become required.

My guess is that the new security is preventing your application from directly accessing “libobjc.dylib”.