Copying files from an app.

I am trying my first conversion of my windows app to a Mac. The application allows users to assign sound files for specific events. Users are able to provide their own sound files by putting them into a specific directory, plus there are standard sound files included in the project. I want to maintain this functionality and I believe the simplest way is to copy the standard sound files from the project app to the users documents folder.
To be specific, the question: is there a way to copy these sound files from the bundle to the users document folder?

this works for MAC only

Dim f As FolderItem
  f=App.ExecutableFile.Parent.parent.child("Resources").child("YOUR FILE NAME")

DO NOT WRITE TO THAT FOLDER… It will corrupt your application. READ ONLY

[quote=66445:@Rande Newberry]To be specific, the question: is there a way to copy these sound files from the bundle to the users document folder?

[/quote]

If your app is not sandboxed, you can copy files from the bundle (see Dave code above), to SpecialFolder.Documents using SourceFile.CopyFileTo(destination) where SourceFile would be f (above) and destination SpecialFolder.Documents.

If your Mac app is sandboxed, you will have to prompt the user to select the documents folder as source himself, as there is no way for a sandboxed app to directly write to the Documents folder.

Thanks Dave and Michel, that got me to where I needed to go!