Containers added to a page come up behind programmatically created ones

I have an open event which creates some container controls, then I add one onto my form. The one I added comes behind all the others ones created in the open event. On WE I can change the zorder property to order them how I want, how do I change the order of manually created ones vs drag and dropped ones?
Dave

Theres no z-order on the desktop - which amounts to you close them all & recreate them in the order you want them

You can alter their position (left top height width) but Z-order isn’t part of the position
There’s no such thing in the desktop edition

[quote=82002:@dave duke]I have an open event which creates some container controls, then I add one onto my form. The one I added comes behind all the others ones created in the open event. On WE I can change the zorder property to order them how I want, how do I change the order of manually created ones vs drag and dropped ones?
Dave[/quote]

To get around Z-order in the past, I’ve set a non visible “dummy” control (ie canvas) in the front during design time, and after dynamically creating the control, set control.parent = dummycontrol, and make the dummycontrol visible; which forces the dynamically created control ontop, embedded-within the dummy control.