configure xojo debugging server

Hi

Does anyone know if there a way of configuring the “debugging web server” to include an images folder?

I am using build automation to include a folder containing images (pictures) to the output (temporary build) directory. Then would like to use relative url’s from within the web application to point at the images.

The build automation is all working but the “images directory” is not accessible when manually typing the path.

Kind Regards
Marc Ferbrache

[quote=139796:@Marc Ferbrache]Hi

Does anyone know if there a way of configuring the “debugging web server” to include an images folder?

I am using build automation to include a folder containing images (pictures) to the output (temporary build) directory. Then would like to use relative url’s from within the web application to point at the images.

The build automation is all working but the “images directory” is not accessible when manually typing the path.

Kind Regards
Marc Ferbrache[/quote]

If you mean something like 127.0.0.1:8080/Images that is not possible. But you may use 127.0.0.1:8080/Special and use App.HandleSpecialURL to serve the picture files.

OK, thanks for the reply. I will have to find another way to do it.