Combobox with font

Hello, I would like to create a combobox like FONT of a BevelButton, where there are all the fonts on your system. It’s possible?

I created a class with a property visible on the IDE thanks to “Behavior Inspector”, but it makes me creare only a “string” or “multiline”

Hi Stefano,

I am not sure what you want but if you want to fill a combobox with all available fonts on your system follow this procesure :

1. Just place a combobox on your window
  2. Add an “Open” event handler to that combobox
  3. Open the “Open” event handler of the combobox and place the following code inside it :

[code] // Fill combobox with all the available fonts in your system

Dim intFontCount As Integer

// How many fonts are present on your system ?
intFontCount = FontCount - 1

// Browsing through all present fonts
// on your system.
For i As Integer = 0 To intFontCount
// Add font to combox
me.AddRow Font(i)
Next i[/code]

Run your project, open de combobox and all available fonts on your system are inside the combobox. The code is nicely encapsulated inside your combobox.

Hope this is what you are looking for.

Friendly greetings,

Chris

It’s not what I wanted.

I created a class with a property markings on the IDE thanks to “Behavior Inspector,” but it makes me create only a “string” or “Multiline”

Can I put a combobox in the IDE with all the fonts on your system?

[quote=62645:@Stefano Basile]It’s not what I wanted.

I created a class with a property markings on the IDE thanks to “Behavior Inspector,” but it makes me create only a “string” or “Multiline”

Can I put a combobox in the IDE with all the fonts on your system?[/quote]

You need to explain step by step and make sure your pictures show entirely. Otherwise nobody will be able to understand and help you.