color of the background's textfield

I’m using xojo 3.2 on windows

I put the custom color of the background textfield and works properly if its readonly property = false

If the property readonlydel textfield = true the custom color of the background of the textfield is lost and its color is the same as the background color of the document windows

I don’t think they change it. I have the same complain about this. label doesn’t have a backcolor property.

[quote=160958:@Michele Amerini]I’m using xojo 3.2 on windows

I put the custom color of the background textfield and works properly if its readonly property = false

If the property readonlydel textfield = true the custom color of the background of the textfield is lost and its color is the same as the background color of the document windows[/quote]

Make the Super of the TextField TextArea in the Inspector. Click the pencil to the right of the Super and you will be given that choice.

If you really want a label with a backcolor, simply rest it over a Rectangle, or use a Canvas instead.

[quote=187415:@Michel Bujardet]Make the Super of the TextField TextArea in the Inspector. Click the pencil to the right of the Super and you will be given that choice.

If you really want a label with a backcolor, simply rest it over a Rectangle, or use a Canvas instead.[/quote]
Thanks!

For me it was important to choose my wanted color, though the text should stay readonly. So I just placed in The KeyDown-Event “return true”, and the color is free to be changed, what ever I want. Additionally I can make it conditional:

If ... something happens ... then return true end if

[quote=188099:@Robert Blazek]For me it was important to choose my wanted color, though the text should stay readonly. So I just placed in The KeyDown-Event “return true”, and the color is free to be changed, what ever I want. Additionally I can make it conditional:

If ... something happens ... then return true end if[/quote]

This does not prevent a paste with the mouse.