Closing browser tab

First of all, I tried to start this thread in a channel called WebApplication or something like this, but it seems it doesn’t exist.
I think it’s a pity. If they exist channels for Targets: Windows, Linux, Mac, why not a channel for web applications?

Anyway, my question is: can I finish my application closing, at the same time, the tab in the browser where it was shown?
Thanks,

[quote=395428:@Ramon SASTRE]First of all, I tried to start this thread in a channel called WebApplication or something like this, but it seems it doesn’t exist.
I think it’s a pity. If they exist channels for Targets: Windows, Linux, Mac, why not a channel for web applications?[/quote]

Note you are posting in Targets->Web, so it exists.

[quote=395428:@Ramon SASTRE]Anyway, my question is: can I finish my application closing, at the same time, the tab in the browser where it was shown?
Thanks,[/quote]

You can try to do it with Javascript, don’t know if it will work but suppose yes: https://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000178.htm (This is about closing tab in Javascript, you must implement in your web app)

Thank you Jos Ma.
Something very strange happens with the forum.
In my normal Xojo Forum tab I don’t see my message and your reply. And I don’t see Targets->Web either.
But I received an email about your reply with a link to this thread, so now I see my post and your reply in another browser tab, but not in the usual one ???

Anyway, thank you for your comments on this Javascript. I’ll try it.

Solved!
Targets->Web was hidden in my settings. I made it unhidden and now everything is OK.
Posting in this section (Web) was done automatically by the forum. I did not.