Change Text Size in Dynamic MenuItems?

Hey all,

Is there a way to change the text size and/or menu item spacing in dynamically generated menu items (i.e.: like contextual menus, etc). I have a great application using Windows 8.1 tablet based computers (for example - Dell has one I just bought for $150) and my app works great. However, the menu items are a little small and are hard to select in a touch based environment. Larger text/larger spacing between items would be very helpful.

Thanks!

You can set the character size in windows itself: choose Configuration -> Screen. In this page in the lower part you can change the character size of menu’s and other options like text size of icons on the desktop and titles of windows. I choose a character size of 12 and then it’s reasonably easy to tap on a menu.

I don’t have an idea if it’s possible to do in code, but maybe there is an option in the WFS.

[quote=145637:@Andre Kuiper]You can set the character size in windows itself: choose Configuration -> Screen. In this page in the lower part you can change the character size of menu’s and other options like text size of icons on the desktop and titles of windows. I choose a character size of 12 and then it’s reasonably easy to tap on a menu.

I don’t have an idea if it’s possible to do in code, but maybe there is an option in the WFS.[/quote]

I want it cross-platform. Plus changing the text size in Windows screws up the layout of a lot of apps. It’s poorly implemented by the OS.

Really just want to have it done in code…