Last night Windows updated to version 20H2. Today, when I run/debug in Xojo 2020r2.1, I get the “cannot connect to the debugger” message saying that it is probably the firewall blocking port 13897 or 60554.
Here is what I have tried:
- Manually allowed both ports in the firewall.
- Turned off firewall completely (on Domain, Private network and Public network)
- Unplugged from network and plugged back in.
- Turned off Real-time protection in Windows Defender
- Turned off basically everything under “Virus & threat protection settings”.
- Reinstalled Xojo 2020r2.1
I’m still getting the message and cannot debug.