Can not start Remote Debugger with 10.9.5

I have installed Mac OS X 10.9.5 (13F18). When I start , the application does not start and I get this error message in the console log:

20.08.14 23:17:43,705 com.apple.launchd.peruser.501[143]: (com.xojo.remotedebuggerstub.24672[567]) Job failed to exec(3) for weird reason: 13
20.08.14 23:10:55,520 com.apple.preference.security.remoteservice[521]: Bogus event received by listener connection:
<error: 0x7fff7acd3b50> { count = 1, contents =
“XPCErrorDescription” => <string: 0x7fff7acd3e60> { length = 18, contents = “Connection invalid” }
}

The problem was the new <Paralles Desktop 10.0>. This release has a new feature. You can now drag and drop any file or folder from your local system to the virtual system, but I does not handle the file permission correct. To fix the problem start a console and enter this command:

chmod -Rf +x Remote\ Debugger\ Desktop.app/
or
chmod -Rf +x .app/

Can you say more? Why would this affect the permissions of a OS X .app bundle? Or are you talking about a 10.9.5 VM installed under parallels, running on a different host mac os x?

Yes, it is a VM with Mac OS X running with Parallels Desktop 10.0 on a MacBookPro with 10.9.4. Parallels has added a new feature for Drag and Drop between your physical machine and the OS on your VM. If you use this feature, the permission are set to 644. If you mount your local drive with the VM, you can copy files and folders without permission change.

Yesterday I had a conversation with an engineer from Paralles. I have created a ticket to solve the problem with the wrong permissions after a drag and drop of an application.