BUG

Three days ago, I sent a bug and it worked.
Now I always get the answer: Communication with the Feedback master server has failed …

So I try it out here:

The Bug, with which i am always being confonted is:
I got a group of Labels or textfields and I want to alter properties for all of them.
Want to have blue textcolor. So I activate all of them and then alter the color.
If there is one item in the group, which has already blue textcolor, then it doesn’t work.
If I deactivate this one item, it works for all items.

I just caused exactly the same bug in one of my apps.

To save unnecessary work, In my code, it checks ‘what you enter’ against ‘what it said before’
If they are the same, there is apparently no change, so do nothing.
Not the case here, clearly.

One workaround is to set them all to red, THEN set them to blue.

But it would be better, if it worked, like everybody expects it.

The bad thing is, that some properties are not seen obvious and you try to change and have to check, if all the items are changed.
To check only some is not enough, because it could be that these had the right property from the beginning.

It would be more helpful if you set the title of your conversations to something more meaningful than “BUG”

[quote=135080:@Robert Blazek]Three days ago, I sent a bug and it worked.
Now I always get the answer: Communication with the Feedback master server has failed …

So I try it out here:

The Bug, with which i am always being confonted is:
I got a group of Labels or textfields and I want to alter properties for all of them.
Want to have blue textcolor. So I activate all of them and then alter the color.
If there is one item in the group, which has already blue textcolor, then it doesn’t work.
If I deactivate this one item, it works for all items.[/quote]

You’d really need to either post some code or some steps as I’m not quite clear if this is in your running code or in the IDE