I’ve found that on both Windows and OS X I can crash Xojo with a few simple steps. Even with a brand new, fresh project:
- Create a new class (Class1)
- Give it a custom event definition (in my case, “Action”)
- Make its super a ContainerControl
- Drag it to Window1
- Right click on it and assign event handler for “Action”
- If I ever try to inspect my Class11 in Window1’s controls then Xojo crashes.
Maybe I shouldn’t be adding custom event defitions to ContainerControls? I’m not sure. I couldn’t find a bug report section in the channels, but I did file a bug report in the program itself.