Browser's scrollbars not showing

Hi!

I have a WebPage that is 1500px in height, when I run my WebApp and this page is loaded I don’t get the browser’s scrollbars. I tested this on Chrome Versin 79.0.3945.130 (Build oficial) (64 bits) and Firefox 72.0.2 (64-bit).

I thought the scrollbars showing up would be default behavior if the WebPage was larger than the browser’s window. Am I missing something obvious? Xojo 2019R3 by the way.

Thanks for any help.

Try setting the page’s MinHeight as well.

Thanks Greg. I tried that, still no go :frowning:

[quote=472283:@Hector Marroquin]Hi!

I have a WebPage that is 1500px in height, when I run my WebApp and this page is loaded I don’t get the browser’s scrollbars. I tested this on Chrome Versión 79.0.3945.130 (Build oficial) (64 bits) and Firefox 72.0.2 (64-bit).

I thought the scrollbars showing up would be default behavior if the WebPage was larger than the browser’s window. Am I missing something obvious? Xojo 2019R3 by the way.

Thanks for any help.[/quote]

Could you post a small project demonstrating the issue ?

This is what I did to test:

• created a page with Height 2000
  • Min Height 400
  • put a button near the bottom
    ran and there are no scrollbars, no way I can scroll down
  • changed Min Height to 2000
    now the scrollbars show and I can move the page to see the button.

What value are you using for Min Height?

Thanks for your post Alberto. Yesterday I thought about doing pretty much what you suggested and got it working. I was setting the min height to a value smaller than the height of the page, I figured that when the size of the window got smaller than the size of the page the scrollbars would show up. I got it now doing basically the same thing that you kindly suggested. Thanks again for the help guys!

This is also what Greg posted, I just didn’t understand what he meant. My fault.