Best Web Calendar Control

Good afternoon
I need for a web project to buy a control calendar to schedule tasks, I do not like to use third party controls but I do not have another. Which calendar control can you recommend that have good support

Thank you very much

There are several web calendars to choose from. Among them, here are my personal favorites:

• webcustomcontrols
  • GraffitiSuite
  • Jay Menna created one offered for free on the forum. I used a modified version of his webcalendar in one of my projects. It is minimalist, which was exactly what I needed for that project.
  • Alex von Siebenthal also created one that I adapted recently for a new project. Alex’s web calendar is very nicely done!

I like the webcustomcontrol web calendar for its versatility. The GraffitiSuite webcalendar is also very versatile. Each of the above have strenghts and weaknesses. Choose the one that suits your needs the best.

[quote=328914:@Louis Desjardins]Jay Menna created one offered for free on the forum. I used a modified version of his webcalendar in one of my projects. It is minimalist, which was exactly what I needed for that project.
[/quote]
sorry that link is invalid?

Bummer. This is where I got it from.

Perhaps @Jay Menna can tell us where it is now? Jay, are you watching this thread?

Thank you very much, for the Calendar control, between Jeremie Leroy’s control and Grafitti’s control, which do you recommend? Do both give good support?

Thank you so much

Oh yes, I forgot Jeremy Leroy’s calendar. It is another good one. Between the two that you mention, it is really your choice based on your specific needs. Both are good products.

Support is one area where mileage will vary. My experience with either one of the two editors has been good.

Sorry Guys I have been heads down with a project and not on the forum for a few weeks:

It should be here: https://github.com/jaymenna/Xojo_Web_Cal.git

But wow it seems to be blank?

Let me see if I can find another copy…Stay tuned

Download it here

http://www.jaymenna.com/Xojo_Web_Calendar.zip

Its pretty basic. (And pretty simple)