Best Path for Xojo Cloud Support

What is the best path for prompt Xojo Cloud support?

I submitted two Feedback cases last night regarding my VPS not being available from a web browser or the 2014r1 IDE. Attempting to Deploy to it hangs the 2014r1 IDE requiring a Force Quit in OS X 10.9.2. Visiting the IP address, or the addresses of any of the Web Apps hosted on it, returns either a message that the browser cannot connect to the address or a 502 Bad Gateway error. I’ve tried from different public IP addresses, in case one was being blocked, and from a variety of OSs and web browsers.

The VPS can be managed from the Xojo Control Panel and I have issued a Restart multiple times but the VPS remains inaccessible to the outside world. I also issued a Delete for the Web App I was trying to Deploy and it appears to have been deleted according to the Xojo Control Panel but I still can’t Deploy it and the VPS IP address is still not accessible from a web browser.

Some assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Going forward- just write custserv@xojo.com with Cloud somewhere in the subject for service requests. The team will get to it faster. Feedback goes through a different triaging process that isn’t best suited for something like a Cloud availability concern.

We’ll take a look at your server right away, that’s just a note for the future.

@Frederick Roller - You should be good to go.

[quote=71159:@Travis Hill]Going forward- just write custserv@xojo.com with Cloud somewhere in the subject for service requests. The team will get to it faster. Feedback goes through a different triaging process that isn’t best suited for something like a Cloud availability concern.

We’ll take a look at your server right away, that’s just a note for the future.[/quote]
Will do. Thanks Travis!

Before fixing the VPS, you might want to use it for testing to diagnose whatever is hanging the IDE when trying to Deploy to that VPS. It’s being used for testing so nothing on it is in production at this point.

Thanks Greg!