Baco or My Error

I’m using this code to prevent the Mobile can use a web project, but Android passes, while ipad and iphone are sent back to the home page

Function DektopTrue() As boolean

Select Case Session.Browser

Case WebSession.BrowserType.Android
    MsgBox("Web application is not compatible with the mobile Andorid, Ios, Windows ... only for PC and portable dektop.")
    return false
  Case WebSession.BrowserType.Blackberry
    MsgBox("Web application is not compatible with the mobile Andorid, Ios, Windows ... only for PC and portable dektop.")
    return false
  Case WebSession.BrowserType.Chrome

Case WebSession.BrowserType.ChromeOS
    return false
  Case WebSession.BrowserType.Firefox

Case WebSession.BrowserType.InternetExplorer

Case WebSession.BrowserType.Opera

Case WebSession.BrowserType.OperaMini
    return false
  Case WebSession.BrowserType.Safari

Case WebSession.BrowserType.SafariMobile
    return false
  Case WebSession.BrowserType.Unknown
    return false
  End Select

return true

End Function

It is a bug. Session.Browser is not Android.

Use instead

Instr(Session.Header("user-agent"), "Android") > 0

I filed a report

40760 - Web Session.Browser does not detect Android

Michel Bujardet Today at 5:42 PM

Xojo: Xojo 2015r2.4

Steps: The Session.Browser does not detect adequately Android browsers (tested with native and Chrome browsers). It shows 2, just the same as Mac.

<https://xojo.com/issue/40760>

perfect!!