Backcolor of Textfields disappear

I am really helpless at the moment.
I have a window in my application, where 4 Textfields are inside of a Groupbox.

To fill in the needed values I change to another window, which I open modal, choose there a row, fill in the values and close the modal window.

Evereything is to my satisfaction, except these four fields loose their backcolor. But if I go over them with the mousepointer the color returns.

After choosing two items I have to change to another window where I choose the rest.
Stopping after the first window lets the backcolors, as they are, but after the last window, they are gone.

Has anybody got a clue, why such things can happen?
A solution?
I tried with refresh and I changed the backcolor afterwards … no idea!

[quote=189159:@Robert Blazek]I am really helpless at the moment.
I have a window in my application, where 4 Textfields are inside of a Groupbox.

To fill in the needed values I change to another window, which I open modal, choose there a row, fill in the values and close the modal window.

Evereything is to my satisfaction, except these four fields loose their backcolor. But if I go over them with the mousepointer the color returns.

After choosing two items I have to change to another window where I choose the rest.
Stopping after the first window lets the backcolors, as they are, but after the last window, they are gone.

Has anybody got a clue, why such things can happen?
A solution?
I tried with refresh and I changed the backcolor afterwards … no idea![/quote]

If you posted in the Windows or OS X channel, it would be a lot easier to see what is going on. This kind of issue is usually platform related.

sorry, havn’t yet seen this channel

will do so