Application launched, but unable to connect using port 21326.

What causes this error message to be displayed in a browser when attempting to connect to a Xojo Cloud hosted Web App?

Rebooting my VPS via the Xojo Control Panel didn’t help. An attempt to Deploy the Web App led to the IDE hanging with “0:00 Remaining” displayed in the progress dialog box. Clicking the Cancel button in the dialog box didn’t help. I had to Force Quit the IDE.

<https://xojo.com/issue/32668>

Check your deployment type in the Shared settings. I’ve gotten some reports that setting it to Standalone will do this.

If this doesn’t help, go to your control panel and delete the app and then deploy it again.

[quote=73052:@Greg O’Lone]Check your deployment type in the Shared settings. I’ve gotten some reports that setting it to Standalone will do this.

If this doesn’t help, go to your control panel and delete the app and then deploy it again.[/quote]
Deleting the Web App, restarting the VPS and changing the Shared Build Settings to CGI and Choose Automatically didn’t help. Deploy counts down to “0:00 Remaining” and the IDE hangs requiring a Force Quit. Can something be done on your end to reset the VPS and resolve it?

Other Web Apps can be deployed to the VPS successfully. What’s more interesting is that if only the Application Identifier is changed in the Web App that failed to Deploy, it deploys successfully. Apparently the Application Identifier is being blocked due to some previously unknown issue. What needs to be done in order to clear the Application Identifier from the VPS so that it is no longer blocked?

I’ll need to look at it today and see what’s going on.