App Wrapper and MAS Entitlements

An Update of one of my MAS App was rejected due wrong entitlements and Open/Save file fialogs could not be opened. But I didn’t change this part of my App. So my first suspicion fell on App Wrapper Mini and so I replaced it with the current version of App Wrapper 3.

Before this I just needed the Entitlement “Open & Save Dialog Access”. After the Update App Wrapper tells me it needs “Create Executable files” Entitlement additionally. Whoaa Why? I am creating sqllite db file and using tmp folder for .html files but these aren’t excutable. Before uploading to MAS (and recieving a rejection again) I better ask here… I am missing something?

[quote=193423:@Tomas Jakobs]An Update of one of my MAS App was rejected due wrong entitlements and Open/Save file fialogs could not be opened. But I didn’t change this part of my App. So my first suspicion fell on App Wrapper Mini and so I replaced it with the current version of App Wrapper 3.

Before this I just needed the Entitlement “Open & Save Dialog Access”. After the Update App Wrapper tells me it needs “Create Executable files” Entitlement additionally. Whoaa Why? I am creating sqllite db file and using tmp folder for .html files but these aren’t excutable. Before uploading to MAS (and recieving a rejection again) I better ask here… I am missing something?[/quote]

I could not find the relevant post at the moment, but Apple Mini has been broken by Yosemite, so Sam is offering a 50% discount for App Wrapper 3 to App Wrapper Mini owner. See http://www.ohanaware.com/appwrapper/upgrade.html

Thank you Michel, was already aware of this and updated with discount to latest AW3. But my question is regarding this entitlement issue.

My Apps Showcase does nearly the same.
I use a SQlite db in the Apps Application Support Folder + HTML, CSS and PNG Files in the Systems Temp Folder. But i never had to add an entitlement for creating executable Files. I think something is wrong there and maybe you should try to start new again in App Wrapper with this Project?

Found the guilty guy! After checking all settings there was a small checkbox below tab “Capabilities” named “Create executable” - somehow it was enabled. Can’t explain why! My App is uploaded to MAS and I will see.

Btw. nice feature: After wrapping everything up I can check or start up Application Loader… Sam did a good job!

I like this one too and whish App Wrapper Window would stay opened when automatically launched from the XojoScript made by App Wrapper. :slight_smile:

FYI: Today my update got its approval and is now online in the Mac AppStore:
Direct Link to AppStore
or www.data-reader.de

[quote=194863:@Tomas Jakobs]FYI: Today my update got its approval and is now online in the Mac AppStore:
Direct Link to AppStore
or www.data-reader.de[/quote]

Congratulations, Tomas :slight_smile:

I’ve added this to the feature request list.[quote=194863:@Tomas Jakobs]FYI: Today my update got its approval and is now online in the Mac AppStore:[/quote]
Congratulations.