App Wrapper 3.5 for OS X, improve UTI handling, Xojo scripts and bug fixes.
Hengchun, Pingtung, Taiwan (30th October, 2015) Ohanaware Co., Ltd. announce the immediate availability of version 3.5 of their popular App Store preparation tool. App Wrapper was designed to simplify the process of preparing applications for submission to the Mac App Store and deploying on web sites.
What’s new in App Wrapper version 3.5
Now verifies if UTIs has a leading or trailing spaces.
New “Debugging Paths” Sandbox section, allows files to be easily access whilst debugging an application.
Now reminds you two weeks before your update plan expires.
Added “Bluetooth” option to the Sandbox capabilities pane.
Now includes our “What’s New” system.
Improved the UTI auto fixing, so that it now removes UTI types with no identifier.
Lists within the window no longer constantly steal the scroll event.
Main document window now uses Layer-backed views, this resolves some visual glitches on El Capitan, but also creates other visual glitches. We’re working to improve them all.
Is now using the Retina Kit v3.0.
Fixed a bug with App Wrapper with the build segment of the Xojo script that can fail when non-ASCII characters are present in the file name.
Lists no longer get black rows.
About App Wrapper
App Wrapper simplifies the process of preparing applications for the Mac App Store or for web site distribution. Once configured App Wrapper can perform the following actions either at the click of a button or when an application is built within the Xojo development environment.
- Code signs applications and nested code within the application.
- Adds entitlements for the App Sandbox.
- Clean up permissions of bundled files.
- Add App Store required settings and additional property list keys.
- Convert HTML files into the Apple Help Book format and insert into the application.
- Performs analysis on the application, to reduce App Store rejection. In same cases App Wrapper can auto fix issues.
- Create Zip files or App Store compatible signed installer packages.
- Can clean excess files from within the application, such as languages, architectures, specific files, files by extension and even certain file meta data.
Additional functionality includes:
- Installer tester, to simplify the process of testing App Store compatible installers.
- Xojo compatible script generator, to integrate App Wrapper into Xojo projects.
- Application reporting, provides detailed information on an application and nested code.
Pricing and Availability
App Wrapper is available today from the Ohanaware web site. There are 3 pricing options.
$ 49.99 - 1-Year Update Plan.
$ 9.99 - 30-Day Pay As You Go (*2).
$ 199.99 - 1-Year Small Team Update Plan (*3).
*1 allows 3 concurrent activations. At the end of the term, application no longer receives updates.
*2 allows 3 concurrent activations. At the end of the term, application no longer operates until a new term is purchased.
*3 allows 13 concurrent activations. At the end of the term, application no longer receives updates.
App Wrapper uses Paddle.com as the payment processor.
App Wrapper requires OS X 10.9 Mavericks and Xcode 6 (Due to Apples Code Signing requirements). App Wrapper 3.5 is El Capitan compatible.
Since '06, Joy Sha & Sam Rowlands have been building top ten, award winning apps. Their most notable applications include Funtastic Photos, which set the benchmark for modern photo editing. HDRtist & HDRtist Pro which has over 100,000 users world wide. App Wrapper, which is the #1 third party product to help developers prepare their apps for the App Store.
product info: http://www.ohanaware.com/appwrapper/
direct download: http://www.ohanaware.com/appwrapper/appWrapper3.zip
product comparison: http://www.ohanaware.com/appwrapper/index.html#oldvsnew
second screenshot: http://www.ohanaware.com/appwrapper/v3Images/otherFull@2x.png